MeetEdgar x Pinterest
Meet Edgar 👋, your Pinterest pinning assistant
Craft the perfect pins to share and schedule them automatically with Edgar's help. 433 million Pinterest users are waiting to see your pins!
Put your best pins forward with Pinterest scheduling. Here’s how Edgar does it:
Add your content
Import your evergreen content into Edgar’s library or let Edgar create Pinterest post variations for you.
Set your schedule
Schedule your Pinterest post and select the accounts to publish to. That’s it!
Choose your category
Select the category you want Edgar to pull your Pinterest post from.
Save the pin
Save your time slot and let Edgar take care of the rest!
Automate your pinning strategy with Edgar. Here's why:
Transform all of your content into pins
With Edgar, you can turn your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter posts into pins. Create eye-catching pins that stand out in the feed and have a better chance of going viral.
Schedule pins for better reach and engagement
Get more likes, shares, and followers by planning your pins to go live at the perfect time. Edgar will analyze your Pinterest account data and engagement patterns to determine when your audience is most active.
Have access to a reach of over 433 million people
If you use Pinterest to pins your thoughts and ideas, but don’t want to just post links, then it’s time to use Edgar. With Edgar’s Pinterest scheduling and pin creation, you can reach the 433 million people on Pinterest waiting to see your pins.
FAQs about Pinterest post scheduling with Edgar
If you are looking for a social media scheduling tool to automate your pins on social media, then Edgar has you covered. This works with your Pinterest profile.
Follow these steps to automate Pinterest pins with Edgar.
- Click the Add New Content button
- Select your Pinterest account from the accounts menu
- You have the option choose your category or you can leave your update as “General”.
Read more on how categories help organize your content
- Type your update, add links, images or video. Select Preview if you would like to preview how your post will look on Pinterest
- Click Advanced Settings to choose your scheduling option
- If you only want this content to be used once, you can select the Use Once option and Edgar will send out your content when it comes up in your schedule
- Or if you want your post to automatically publish once at a specific time, you can select Use Once option and then set a specific time and date below
- Congratulations! You scheduled your first Pinterest post with MeetEdgar!
Whether you’re a real estate agent or small business owner, most businesses have a social presence and you should too. With enough planning, you can build up a steady stream of high-quality, engaging posts that drive engagement and boost your follower numbers.
Here are just a few reasons why you should schedule your Pinterest pins with MeetEdgar:
- You can post consistently at the same time on the same days so your audience always knows when they’ll hear from you.
- You can reach multiple time zones to attract a broader audience.
- You can use the time saved posting by actually engaging with your audience.
You can schedule posts years in advance with MeetEdgar!
Yes, you can schedule multiple posts to your Pinterest account(s).
Yes! MeetEdgar lets you schedule your Pinterest pins immediately through the dashboard or you can schedule them months in advance.