Editor’s Note, 2020:
So you wanna know more about how Edgar shares images on social media? Well since we published this post in 2017, we made quite a few changes in Edgar:
- You can now not only share images but also videos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest!
- You can add multiple images to an Instagram post if you’d like to schedule a carousel.
- We introduced a variations feature where you can create multiple versions of the same post, giving you more options to test different copy and images to see what combination best engages your audience.
Visuals are a super important part of any social media strategy. If you want some tips for how to create better images for social media we’ve got a few posts for you!
- Learn how to create gorgeous social media graphics
- Our favorite tools for creating images and visuals
- How to tailor social media visuals to each platform
Edgar has heard your wishes, and he’s granting them – you can now upload multiple images to a single Facebook or Twitter post!
Edgar can support up to 4 images in a single Tweet, and up to 20 images in a single Facebook post!
What’s even better?
Adding multiple images is just as easy (and oh-so-satisfying) as adding one image! Just Add New Content as usual, click the camera, and upload your images:
You can then preview your posts with the Preview tab:
So, what’re you waiting for? Start uploading your images today!