Understanding Social Media
An Optimization Guide
Social media optimization is a term that gets thrown around a LOT, and with good reason – as a small business owner, you’ve gotta be sure that you’re making the most of every opportunity! Even when things don’t cost money, they cost time and energy – and you want to spend as little of those as possible.
But what does social media optimization actually, well, MEAN? How do you do it? Is it a one-time only thing? Do you have to spend hours a day on it?
Have no fear – we’ve got the answers you’ve been looking for. When you know how social media optimization works, you can start improving your own social presence, and go from a few website visits per day to thousands!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to social media optimization
- So what IS social media optimization, exactly?
- How do I do social media optimization? (Do I press a button somewhere, or…)
- Can social media optimization drive traffic to my website?
- How does social media optimization relate to SEO?
- What are some tools I can use to make social media optimization easier?
- How do I get people to share my content?
- Are there easy ways to get started with social media optimization?
MeetEdgar's Platform-Specific Guides
Looking for more help with social media? MeetEdgar has the expert answers to your questions about Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more!
How to Make Google Sing and Dance with Your Blog
Optimize your blog so that it looks appealing to the search engines.
The Ultimate Pinterest Guide Part Three: Search Engine Optimization For Pinterest
With a little SEO knowledge on your side, you can make your social media activity charge up your rankings on Google. Maximize your time spent on Pinterest with these easy-to-implement SEO tips.
Local SEO: Three Keys to Getting Your Business Found Online
You want to be found by potential customers. Most small business owners get this. What they don’t get is what they have to do in order to make it a reality. Here are three tips to help get your business found online.