Understanding Social Media
An Optimization Guide
What are some tools I can use to make this easier?
Start by checking out some social media automation tools, like MeetEdgar, of course! (You probably knew we’d say that.) We’ve also put together a BIG list of other killer online time-saving tools – a lot of which are 100% FREE.
But back to Edgar for a sec: You work so hard on your content, so why only share it once? Edgar is particularly useful in re-sharing older content via social media. That’s a big deal for your SMO, and here’s why:
By scheduling your “evergreen content” to be shared over and over again on Facebook and LinkedIn, you are getting more value out of your social engagement efforts – and you don’t lose any of the relevance you gain from real time engagement with your fans!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to social media optimization
- So what IS social media optimization, exactly?
- How do I do social media optimization? (Do I press a button somewhere, or…)
- Can social media optimization drive traffic to my website?
- How does social media optimization relate to SEO?
- What are some tools I can use to make social media optimization easier?
- How do I get people to share my content?
- Are there easy ways to get started with social media optimization?
MeetEdgar's Platform-Specific Guides
Looking for more help with social media? MeetEdgar has the expert answers to your questions about Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more!
How to Make Google Sing and Dance with Your Blog
Optimize your blog so that it looks appealing to the search engines.
The Ultimate Pinterest Guide Part Three: Search Engine Optimization For Pinterest
With a little SEO knowledge on your side, you can make your social media activity charge up your rankings on Google. Maximize your time spent on Pinterest with these easy-to-implement SEO tips.
Local SEO: Three Keys to Getting Your Business Found Online
You want to be found by potential customers. Most small business owners get this. What they don’t get is what they have to do in order to make it a reality. Here are three tips to help get your business found online.