Understanding Social Media
An Optimization Guide
This is great, but I'm not sure where to begin. Are there any easy ways to get started?
Sure! We have a few resources for you if you’re unsure how to get started.
- Our platform-specific social media guides. For all the basics and then some, we’ve compiled online guides for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn strategies and best practices – with more to come!
- The MeetEdgar blog (and our newsletter) are both filled with useful tips on how to make the most of your SMO efforts. We tracks the latest social media platform changes so you’ll always be one step ahead.
- Social Brilliant is a FREE introductory online course that will show you how to make your social media more effective – complete with detailed instructions, fill-in-the-blank worksheets, and a downloadable eBook.
It covers everything from crafting perfectly shareable status updates to effective networking techniques, so you’ll walk away knowing just what to do both on your blog and on your social network of choice.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to social media optimization
- So what IS social media optimization, exactly?
- How do I do social media optimization? (Do I press a button somewhere, or…)
- Can social media optimization drive traffic to my website?
- How does social media optimization relate to SEO?
- What are some tools I can use to make social media optimization easier?
- How do I get people to share my content?
- Are there easy ways to get started with social media optimization?
MeetEdgar's Platform-Specific Guides
Looking for more help with social media? MeetEdgar has the expert answers to your questions about Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more!
How to Make Google Sing and Dance with Your Blog
Optimize your blog so that it looks appealing to the search engines.
The Ultimate Pinterest Guide Part Three: Search Engine Optimization For Pinterest
With a little SEO knowledge on your side, you can make your social media activity charge up your rankings on Google. Maximize your time spent on Pinterest with these easy-to-implement SEO tips.
Local SEO: Three Keys to Getting Your Business Found Online
You want to be found by potential customers. Most small business owners get this. What they don’t get is what they have to do in order to make it a reality. Here are three tips to help get your business found online.