Emoji can help you express your unique self on social. You can now easily add emoji to your social media content in just a few clicks! 😍
Okay, I’ll set the stage… 🎭
You’ve been there. Staring at your latest social media post and thinking, “It’s missing… something.” 🤔
Ah, the perfect emoji! 💡
Sure… you could pop open a new tab, search for “Cherry Blossom Emoji,” find the right page, copy it, navigate back to MeetEdgar, paste it in… 🤬
Or, you could use your brand-new emoji-picker, conveniently located exactly where you need it! 🤩
🦙 What you need to know:
- Emojis are everywhere! From social posts and email subject lines, to Slack messages and texts from your family. 🧓
- You can use emoji to express subtle (or not-so-subtle) emotions and reactions within your social posts. 😇
- Using the perfect emoji to share your feelings, or communicate your point of view, can stand out in a busy feed, connect with your audience on a personal level, and save you from depleting your limited character counts. 🎯
🍊How to use this feature:
- When you’re creating content, click on the smiley icon below your text field. 😃
- Edgar will display a robust emoji library. Find the right emoji and click it. That easy. 🙌
- Pro-tip: Use the emoji category icons to zip to a specific category! ⚽
Here’s another pro-tip: Maybe don’t overdo it (like I did in this article!) 😉
🍊Here are a few of our favorites
Did you know the the MeetEdgar team is 100% remote?
We collaborate wherever we are, spanning multiple states and countries!
Emojis help us connect and communicate, so I pinged the team to share their favorites. Here are just a few:
Kevin, Product Director: 💅 (Nail Polish Emoji – the perfect stand-in for “fancy”)
Chad, Engineering Director: 🐊 (Crocodile Emoji – the perfect stand-in for… “alligator?”)
Maura, Digital Content Manager: 🙈 and 🤳 (Yes, that’s a “Selfie” emoji.)
Freya, People Ops Manager: ✨ and 💩 (Sparkles Emoji and Poo Emoji, but maybe not at the same time.)
Sarah, President: 🥴 (Woozy Face Emoji… I have no words.)
It’s okay to “have no words.” That’s what emoji are for!
What’s your favorite emoji? Let us know in the comments.
🐙How to get started
Want to learn more about MeetEdgar? Sign up for a quick on-demand demo.
Not using Edgar? Use the code FIRSTMONTHFREE to claim a free 30-day trial.